Cochin University College of Engineering Kuttanad
|Motto||May learning illuminate us both, the teacher and the taught|
Pulincunnu, Alappuzha, Kerala, India|
CUSAT Pulincunnoo Campus at Kuttanad was established in 1999 under the aegis of the University. It is situated in a serene and beautiful 42-acre campus in Pulincunnoo, Kuttanad, the rice bowl of Kerala in Alappuzha district. It offers B.Tech programs in Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering and M.C.A. Many of the faculty members have refined and sharpened their knowledge through rigorous research activities and published their findings in various national and international science and technical journals. The University raised the status of college to that of a Research Center in 2017. There are 42 Research Scholars working for their PhD under nine research supervisors in the College. The faculty under which the PhD programs are offered are Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Technology and Faculty of Social Sciences under the Cochin University of Science and Technology.
The college is situated on the outskirts of Pulincunnu Panchayat, near the village of Kannady. The college attracts students from all parts of India, particularly from Kerala, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand and Delhi.
Admissions are based on an All India Entrance Examination known as Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the University which includes papers for admission to undergraduate courses. The College has got students from all over the country.
- Prof. James Kattady (Special Officer) 1999 - 2004
- Dr. M I Thampan (2004–2007)
- Dr. Preetha Mathew (2007)
- Prof.Oommen Samuel (2007–2009)
- Dr. P A Job (2009)
- Dr. Joseph Kutty Jacob (2010-2012)
- Dr. Mathew Cheriyan (2012–2015)
- Dr. Sreejith P S (2015–2017)
- Dr. P A Job (2017)
- Dr.Sunilkumar N (2017-present)
- B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering: annual intake 45 seats
- B.Tech. Civil Engineering: annual intake 45 seats
- B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering: annual intake 45 seats
- B.Tech. Electronics and Communications Engineering: annual intake 45 seats
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering: annual intake 45 seats
- B.Tech. Information Technology: annual intake 45 seats
- Master of Computer Applications: annual intake 45 seats
- "Cochin University College of Engineering Kuttanad". cucek.s5.com. Retrieved 28 February 2014.
- "Cochin University (CUSAT)". cusatxpress.com. Retrieved 28 February 2014.
- "Cochin University College of Engineering Kuttanad". collegesuggest.com. Retrieved 28 February 2014.
- "Cochin Cochin University College of Engineering". justkerala.in. Retrieved 28 February 2014.