From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CVG may refer to:
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport's IATA abbreviation
- Cutis verticis gyrata, a condition of the scalp
- Computer and Video Games, a UK video game magazine and website
- Convergys, a BPO company
- Corporación Venezolana de Guayana, a Venezuelan conglomerate
- CVG, the ICAO airline designator for Carill Aviation, United Kingdom
- Central Valley Greenway, a bicycle and pedestrian route in Metro Vancouver, Canada
- Christina Victoria Grimmie, The Voice US Season 6 finalist and Internet celebrity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CVG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.