CX or Cx may refer to:
Businesses and brands
- Cathay Pacific airlines (IATA code CX)
- Cemex, a building materials supply company, New York Stock Exchange symbol "CX"
- Citroën CX, a French car
- Connex Melbourne, a French public transport company
- CX, an former analog audio encoding standard by CBS Records International
- Honda CX series, a range of Japanese motorcycles
- Fuji Television, or CX, a Japanese television network
- Nikon CX format of digital camera sensor
- Prefix for model designations for Mazda crossover vehicles, such as Mazda CX-7
- Bank Accounting, Description Prefix denoting ledger correction. E.g., CX Deposit In Error.
Marketing and Consumer Internet
- Customer Experience - general, the product of an interaction between an organization and a customer over the duration of their relationship.
- Customer Experience - digital, the stepwise experience that a customer has as they use your web site.
Science and technology
Biology and medicine
- Circumflex artery (disambiguation), multiple arteries of the human body
- Phosgene oxime, a chemical warfare agent
- a medical shorthand for cervix or culture, as in cell culture
- a medical shorthand for a complication
- An interface in IP Multimedia Subsystems, using the diameter protocol, between Home Subscriber Server and Application Server
- CX register, a general-purpose 16-bit X86 register
- C++/CX (component extensions), a language extension for C++ compilers from Microsoft that enables C++ programmers to write programs for the Windows Runtime (WinRT)
Other uses in science and technology
- CX (audio), a noise reduction system, most notably used for the analog audio tracks of laserdiscs
- NASA's Constellation program
- In the Building Commissioning industry, Cx is an abbreviation for the building commissioning process
- Drag coefficient ( or )
- The number 110, in Roman numerals
- Cx or cx, a digraph in the Esperanto x-system orthography, representing the consonant sound [t͡ʃ], normally spelled Ĉ or ĉ
- Chron X, an online collectable card trading game
- Cross-examination debate, also known as policy debate, a form of speech competition
- Customer Experience, the experiences a customer has with a supplier of goods or services
- Cyclo-cross, a form of bicycle racing
- In proofreading, typesetting, and printing, "correction(s)"
- CX, a smiling emoticon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.