Jump to navigation Jump to search
CX or Cx may refer to:
Businesses and brands
- An abbreviation for Cryptocurrency
- Cathay Pacific airlines (IATA code CX)
- Cemex, a building materials supply company, New York Stock Exchange symbol "CX"
- Citroën CX, a French car
- Connex Melbourne, a French public transport company
- CX, a former analog audio encoding standard by CBS Records International
- Honda CX series, a range of Japanese motorcycles
- Fuji Television, or CX, a Japanese television network
- Nikon CX format of digital camera sensor
- Prefix for model designations for Mazda crossover vehicles, such as Mazda CX-7
- Bank Accounting, Description Prefix denoting ledger correction. E.g., CX Deposit In Error.
Marketing and Consumer Internet
- Customer Experience - general, the product of an interaction between an organization and a customer over the duration of their relationship.
- Customer Experience - digital, the stepwise experience that a customer has as they use your web site.
Science and technology
Biology and medicine
- Circumflex artery (disambiguation), multiple arteries of the human body
- Phosgene oxime, a chemical warfare agent
- a medical shorthand for cervix or culture, as in cell culture
- a medical shorthand for a complication
- An interface in IP Multimedia Subsystems, using the diameter protocol, between Home Subscriber Server and Application Server
- CX register, a general-purpose 16-bit X86 register
- C++/CX (component extensions), a language extension for C++ compilers from Microsoft that enables C++ programmers to write programs for the Windows Runtime (WinRT)
Other uses in science and technology
- CX (audio), a noise reduction system, most notably used for the analog audio tracks of laserdiscs
- NASA's Constellation program
- In the Building Commissioning industry, Cx is an abbreviation for the building commissioning process
- Drag coefficient ( or )
- The number 110, in Roman numerals
- Cx or cx, a digraph in the Esperanto x-system orthography, representing the consonant sound [t͡ʃ], normally spelled Ĉ or ĉ
- Chron X, an online collectable card trading game
- Cross-examination debate, also known as policy debate, a form of speech competition
- Customer Experience, the experiences a customer has with a supplier of goods or services
- Cyclo-cross, a form of bicycle racing
- In proofreading, typesetting, and printing, "correction(s)"
- CX, a smiling emoticon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.