|Calhoun High School|
201 Sandcrab Boulevard
|School type||Public high school|
|School district||Calhoun County Independent School District|
|Student to teacher ratio||13.15|
|Color(s)||Black & Gold|
|Athletics conference||UIL Class AAAAA|
|Website||Calhoun High School|
Calhoun High School is a public high school located in Port Lavaca. It is part of the Calhoun County Independent School District and serves students throughout Calhoun County. The school was established following the consolidation of all country schools in 1948. The present school was built in the 1960s when the former high school, now Travis Middle School, became overcrowded.
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- "CALHOUN H S". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved February 4, 2021.
- History of CCISD Archived 2013-12-19 at the Wayback Machine
- "2015 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2016-04-22.
- http://www.uiltexas.org/files/alignments/Alphabetical-List-2014.pdf[bare URL PDF]
- "Sandcrab Nation". Archived from the original on 2014-02-08. Retrieved 2014-05-05.