From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Californians)
The Californians may refer to:
- The Californians (TV series), American half-hour western broadcast by NBC from September 1957 to August 1959; set in San Francisco during 1850s Gold Rush; Richard Coogan played central character, sheriff/city marshal Matthew Wayne
- "The Californians" (Dynasty), October 9, 1985 installment (season 6, episode 3) of American hour-long continuing drama; directed by Gwen Arner; first of four episodes which co-starred Charlton Heston as part of 1985–87 spin-off, The Colbys
- "The Californians" (Saturday Night Live), 2012–13 and 2015 soap opera parody of lifestyles and accents; presented as irregular segment on American late-night comedy series; principal cast members were Fred Armisen, Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig
- The Californians (film), 2005 American independent drama directed by Jonathan Parker, with stars Noah Wyle, Ileana Douglas and Kate Mara; adapted from Henry James' 1886 novel The Bostonians; located in California's Marin County
- The Californian (disambiguation), including several periodicals
- Californian (disambiguation)
- California (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix