|Member of the Illinois House of Representatives|
from the 78th district
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Deborah L. Graham|
|Alma mater||Drake University (B.S.)|
University of Oklahoma (M.H.A.)
Camille Y. Lilly is a Democratic member of the Illinois House of Representatives from the 78th district. The district includes the Austin neighborhood in Chicago and parts of the suburbs of Elmwood Park, Franklin Park, Oak Park, and River Grove.
She has been Vice President for External Affairs and Development at Loretto Hospital, Vice President of BethAnneLife Centre at Bethel New Life and Executive Director of the Austin Chamber of Commerce.
Illinois House of Representatives
On July 13, 2010 Lilly was appointed a member of the Illinois Early Learning Council for a term ending July 13, 2013. The Council is tasked with coordinating existing programs and services for children from birth to 5 years of age in order to better meet the early learning needs of children and their families. Lilly is also a member of the Medicaid Managed Care Oversight Task Force. The Task Force was established to monitor how the State approaches and manages a new form of health care delivery system based on managed care models, particularly for people with disabilities and the elderly.
- "PA 97-0006 Legislative District 39" (PDF). 2011-05-18. Retrieved 2015-09-07.
- O’Grady, Patrick D., ed. (November 15, 2010). "Biographies of New House Members" (PDF). First Reading. Illinois Legislative Research Unit. pp. 2–6. Retrieved December 26, 2018.
- Wolff, Jonathan P., ed. (October 31, 2018). "Illinois Early Learning Council" (PDF). Expiration and Vacancy Report for the Governor of Illinois. Illinois Legislative Research Unit. p. 82. Retrieved December 26, 2018.
- Gruber, Amanda (August 1, 2018). "Publication 425: State Board and Commission Descriptions" (PDF). Illinois Legislative Research Unit. p. 139. Retrieved December 26, 2018.
- Miller, Rich (November 15, 2018). "Pritzker announces new health-related transition committee". Capitol Fax. Retrieved December 9, 2018.
- Representative Camille Y. Lilly (D) 78th District at the Illinois General Assembly
- Profile at Vote Smart
|This article about an Illinois politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|