From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up campfire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A campfire is a fire lit at a campsite.
Campfire may also refer to:
- Camp Fire, a youth organization
- Campfire (horse), an American Thoroughbred Champion racehorse
- Campfire (film) or Medurat Hashevet, a 2004 Israeli film
- Campfire (software), a web-based, business-oriented online chat service by 37signals
- Campfire (crowd funding), a Japanese website where users can raise funds for creative projects via crowd funding
- Campfire (video game), a cancelled 2004 survival horror video game.
- CAMPFIRE, the Communal Areas Management Programme for Indigenous Resources, a Zimbabwean Community Based Natural Resource Management programme
- Digital Campfire, a platform around which digital tribes gather.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Campfire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.