Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up canaliculus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In anatomy, a canaliculus is a small passageway.
- Two functionally different structures in bone:
- Canaliculus (parietal cell), an adaptation found on gastric parietal cells
- The lacrimal canaliculi, several small ducts in the eye
- The dental canaliculi, the blood supply within a tooth
- Bile canaliculi, where the bile produced by the hepatocytes is drained
- Inferior tympanic canaliculus, the passage for the tympanic branch of the glossopharyngeal nerve and inferior tympanic artery
- Foramen petrosum (canaliculus innominatus), a small occasional opening in the greater wing of the sphenoid bone
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canaliculus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.