Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up canaliculus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In anatomy, a canaliculus is a small passageway.
- Two functionally different structures in bone:
- Canaliculus (parietal cell), an adaptation found on gastric parietal cells
- The lacrimal canaliculi, several small ducts in the eye
- The dental canaliculi, the blood supply within a tooth
- Bile canaliculi, where the bile produced by the hepatocytes is drained
- Inferior tympanic canaliculus, the passage for the tympanic branch of the glossopharyngeal nerve and inferior tympanic artery
- Foramen petrosum (canaliculus innominatus), a small occasional opening in the greater wing of the sphenoid bone
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canaliculus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.