|Johnson Chen CEO|
CapBridge is an online investment platform, headquartered in Singapore. It was founded in 2015 and backed by Singapore Exchange. CapBridge was approved by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), Government of Singapore to operate both a primary capital raising platform utilizing a Capital Markets Securities License, and a private securities exchange - 1exchange with a Recognized Market Operator license.
The company was founded in 2015 by Johnson Chen. It raised funding of S$4 million (US$2.9 million) from VC investor Tim Draper in October 2017. In May 2018, the company secured $5 million in Series A funding in an over-subscribed round.
CapBridge entered into a strategic partnership with blockchain technology firm ConsenSys in June 2018 to collaborate on creating a private securities exchange on the public Ethereum blockchain. In November 2018, the company received license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore to operate a securities exchange, 1exchange, as a recognised market operator. 
In February 2019, the company launched a product called Preferred Access. It allows investors to access multiple private equities or venture capital investments for a minimum amount of SGD $5,000. CapBridge also has a Capital Market Services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- Chong, Claudia (December 17, 2018). "SGX, CapBridge eye growth-stage companies". Business Times (Singapore).
- Chng, Grace (February 27, 2016). "Capbridge wins licence for funding platform". The Straits Times.
- Cheok, Jacquelyn (March 21, 2016). "Equity and debt crowdfunding platform launched". Business Times (Singapore).
- "CapBridge gets nod for private securities exchange". The Straits Times. November 23, 2018.
- Heong Tung, Yon (November 22, 2018). "Singapore's CapBridge gets central bank approval to operate private exchange". e27.
- "Syndication Platform Offers Bite-Sized Private Equity Investments". Finews.asia. February 12, 2019.
- Abudheen K, Sainul (October 17, 2017). "Online investment platform CapBridge raises US$2.9M from SGX, Tim Draper". e27.co.
- Cheok, Jacquelyn (October 16, 2017). "CapBridge raises S$4m in new funding from SGX, Tim Draper". Business Times (Singapore).
- Kai Yi, Wong (May 7, 2018). "CapBridge names SGX's Chew Sutat as non-executive director; secures $5m Series A funding". The Straits Times.
- Mui, Rachel (June 26, 2018). "CapBridge, ConsenSys to deploy blockchain technology for upcoming private exchange in Singapore". The Straits Times.
- Marinoff, Nick Marinoff (November 23, 2018). "Singapore Grants RMO License for CapBridge to Operate New Security Exchange". Bitcoin Magazine.
- "CapBridge offers investments into private equity from $5,000". Singapore Business Review. February 12, 2019.
- "AAM new product roundup". Asia Asset Management. February 15, 2019.