From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Capital FM may refer to:
- CIBX-FM, a Fredericton, New Brunswick radio station that uses Capital FM as a brand name
- CKGC-FM, an Iqaluit, Nunavut radio station that uses Capital FM as a brand name
- CKRA-FM, "96.3 Capital FM", an Edmonton, Alberta radio station
- Capital FM, a name for various stations owned by CapitalMedia
- 98.4 Capital FM, a Kenyan radio station
- Capital FM 88.9, a radio station in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Capital 88.7, a national radio station in Malta
- Capital 95.8FM, a Mandarin-language radio station in Singapore
- Capital Radio 604, a former South African radio station
- Capital FM 91.3 in Kampala, Uganda
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capital FM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.