The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Volumes 1-5 of Caravan Kidd
|Genre||Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi|
|Written by||Johji Manabe|
|Magazine||Shōnen Sunday Super|
|Original run||1986 – 1989|
Wataru and his partner Babo, two black market merchants with no morals to speak of, get caught up in a battle between the Helgebard Empire and the mysterious girl Mian Toris. To reward Wataru for saving her life, Mian collars both Wataru and Babo and declares them to be her pets. While dragging them across the continent, they learn that Mian's destination is a head-on confrontation with Shion, the empress of the Helgebard Empire itself, at Kyuraweil Keep.
- A human black marketeer and partner of Babo who gets caught up in Mian's scheme to destroy the Helgebard Empire.
- Mian Toris
- A young lady whose sword can even destroy armored tanks. In reality, she is a "Breaker", a highly advanced combat android with enhanced physical capabilities.
- An Akogi businessman of non-existent moral character, motivated only by the acquisition of more wealth.
- Empress Shion
- Supreme commander of Helgebard; she rules with an iron fist but her fate seems inextricably bound with Mian's.
- "Caravan Kidd #3." Dark Horse Comics. Retrieved on September 10, 2009.
|This Dark Horse Comics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|