Purple with gold hoop|
|Senior Club Championships|
Carbery GAA is a Gaelic football and Hurling division in the south-west division of County Cork, Ireland. The division is one of eight divisions of the Cork County Board and a division is responsible for organising competitions for the clubs within the division from Under 12 up to adult level The winners of these competitions compete against other divisional champions to determine which club is the county champion. In addition, the division selects football and hurling teams from the adult teams playing at junior level or county intermediate level, and these then compete for the Cork GAA Senior Football Championship and Cork Senior Hurling Championship.
The Carbery division consists of 26 clubs from Bandon in the east to Bantry Blues in the west.
List of clubs
Gaelic football is the stronger of the two sports played by clubs in this division. All 26 clubs play football at adult level.
- Junior A Football Championship
- Junior B Football Championship
- Junior C Football Championship
- Junior D Football Championship
- Minor A Football Championship
- Minor B Football Championship
- Minor C Football Championship
- Under-21 A Football Championship
- Under-21 B Football Championship
- Under-21 C Football Championship
- West Cork Junior A Hurling Championship
- Junior B Hurling Championship
- Junior C Hurling Championship
- Minor A Hurling Championship
- Minor B Hurling Championship
- Under-21 A Hurling Championship
- Under-21 B Hurling Championship
- Under-21 C Hurling Championship
Several teams don't play hurling at adult level. Some of these have started playing underage hurling, namely Carbery Rangers, Ilen Rovers, Kilmacabea, Goleen & Bantry Blues. Those who don't play hurling at any level are Muintir Bháire, Tadhg MacCarthaigh, Castlehaven and Clann na nGael.