From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the sea vegetable, see Carola (sea vegetable).
|Word/name||The Latinized form of Germanic names, coming from Charles or Karl.|
|Related names||Charlize, Carla, Karla, Karolina, Karoline, Caroline, Karolina, Charlotte, Carolien, Karoliina, Carole, Charline, Carolin, Karola|
|Look up Carola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carola is a female given name, the Latinized form of the Germanic given names Caroline or Carol.
Famous people named Carola include:
- Carola Häggkvist, also known as just Carola, Swedish singer, winner of the 1991 Eurovision Song Contest
- Carola Smit, Dutch singer
- Carola Standertskjöld, Finnish jazz and pop singer
- Carola Dunn, British-American writer
- Carola Roloff, German Buddhist nun
- Carola Schouten, Dutch politician
- Carola Unterberger-Probst, Austrian filmmaker, artist
- Carola of Vasa, Queen of Saxony