Carpe diem (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carpe diem in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carpe diem is a Latin phrase, usually translated "Seize the day".
Carpe diem may also refer to:
- Carpe Diem (drink), a range of soft beverages distributed in Europe by Red Bull
- The Carpe Diem Trust, a UK-based charitable trust
- Carpe Diem (Aqua Timez album)
- Carpe Diem (Belinda Peregrín album)
- Carpe diem (Lara Fabian album)
- Carpe Diem (Will Haven album)
- Carpe Diem (Heavenly album)
- Carpe Diem (Karyn White album)
- Carpe Diem, an album by Josh Dubovie
- Carpe Diem, an album by Pretty Maids
- Carpe Diem, a concert tour by Chris Brown
- "Carpe Diem", a song by August Burns Red from their album Leveler
- "Carpe Diem", a song by Counterparts
- "Carpe Diem", part of A Change of Seasons, an EP by Dream Theater
- "Carpe Diem", a song by The Fugs
- "Carpe Diem", a song by Green Day off their album Uno!
- "Carpe Diem", a song from the Phineas and Ferb episode "Rollercoaster: The Musical!"
- "Carpe Diem", a song by You Me at Six off their album Cavalier Youth
- Carpe Diem String Quartet
- Karpe Diem, a Norwegian hip hop / rap group
- Seize the Day (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carpe diem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.