From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cash refers to money in the physical form of currency, such as banknotes and coins.
Cash may also refer to:
- Cash (Chinese coin) (方孔錢 fāng kǒng qián), a type of usually copper or brass coin with a hole in the middle used in East Asia
- Cash (currency), the name of several historical currency units in Asia
- Cash (mass) (厘 lí), a traditional Chinese weight unit
- Cash's, or J.J Cash Ltd., a manufacturer of ribbons an other woven products, based in Coventry, England.
- Cash Asmussen (born 1962), American thoroughbred horse racing jockey
- Cash Peters, British author and host
- Cash (1933 film), a film by Zoltan Korda
- Cash (2007 film), Bollywood film set in Cape Town, South Africa
- Cash (2008 film) (stylized as Ca$h), French film directed by Eric Besnard
- Cash (2010 film) (stylized as Ca$h), American thriller directed by Stephen Milburn Anderson
- "Cash" (The Young Ones), eighth episode of British sitcom The Young Ones
- "Cash", a song by Patti Smith from her 2004 album Trampin'
- Composers and Authors Society of Hong Kong
- A Combat Support Hospital, or CASH, is a type of field hospital used by the United States Military.
- Cache (disambiguation)
- Cash Cash, an American band
- Cash-Landrum incident, 1980 UFO sighting in the United States
- Tango & Cash, American film starring Kurt Russell as Gabriel Cash
- All pages beginning with "Cash"
- All pages with titles containing "cash"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.