Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cash is legally recognized money in such forms as banknotes and coins.
Cash also may refer to:
- Asian mensuration-related terms:
- Cash (mass) (厘 lí), traditional Chinese unit of mass or weight
- References to proper names:
- In the United States
- Cash (1933 film), a British film by Zoltan Korda
- Cash (2007 film), Bollywood film set in Cape Town, South Africa
- Cash (2008 film) (stylized as Ca$h), French film directed by Eric Besnard
- Cash (2010 film) (stylized as Ca$h), American thriller directed by Stephen Milburn Anderson
- "Cash", a song by Patti Smith from her 2004 album Trampin'
- "Cash", a song by Brockhampton from Saturation
- CASH as an acronym:
- Square Cash, mobile payment app
- "Cash" (The Young Ones), episode of the British sitcom
- Cache (disambiguation)
- Cash Cash, an American band
- Cash-Landrum incident, 1980 UFO sighting in the United States
- Cashless society, one without cash transactions
- All pages beginning with "Cash"
- All pages with a title containing cash
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.