Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up casing, shell, or tube in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Cartridge (firearms), shell enclosing the explosive propellant in ammunition
- Casing (borehole), metal tube used during the drilling of a well
- Casing (molding), decorative molding surrounding door or window openings
- Casing (sausage), thin covering holding the food contents of sausage
- Casing (submarine), platform attached to the upper side of a submersible vehicle
- Computer case, the enclosure that contains most of the components of a computer
- Letter case, the distinction between upper and lowercase letters in typography
- Surreptitious reconnaissance, especially to aid a robbery
- All pages with titles beginning with Casing
- All pages with titles containing Casing
- Cas (disambiguation), French for "case"
- Case (disambiguation)
- Casting (disambiguation)
- Cover (disambiguation)
- Sleeve (disambiguation)
- KaSing, or Raymond Tsang, (born 1995) Hong Kong League of Legends player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Casing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.