Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up casing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Cartridge (firearms), shell enclosing the explosive propellant in ammunition
- Casing (borehole), metal tube used during the drilling of a well
- Casing (molding), decorative molding surrounding door or window openings
- Casing (sausage), thin covering holding the food contents of sausage
- Casing (submarine), platform attached to the upper side of a submersible vehicle
- Casing (cycling), causing damage to a take off or landing lip of a bicycle jump with a bike
- Casing stone, smooth stone covering for a structure such as those on the Giza Necropolis
- Casing (mycology), top layer of soil used during the fruiting stage in mycological cultivation
- Computer case, the enclosure that contains most of the components of a computer
- Letter case, the distinction between upper and lowercase letters in typography
- Reconnaissance, also known as scouting or casing, a location to potentially commit a robbery.
- All pages beginning with "Casing"
- All pages with a title containing Casing
- Cas (disambiguation), French for "case"
- Case (disambiguation)
- Casting (disambiguation)
- Cover (disambiguation)
- Sleeve (disambiguation)
- KaSing, or Raymond Tsang, (b. 1995) Hong Kong League of Legends player
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Casing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.