Castle on the Hill (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Castle on the Hill (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Castle on the Hill" is a 2017 song by Ed Sheeran.
Castle on the Hill or The Castle on the Hill may also refer to:
- "Castle on the Hill", a 1996 song by Ride from Tarantula
- Castle on the Hill, novel by W. E. D. Ross (1968)
- The Castle on the Hill, novel by Elizabeth Goudge (1941)
- Baltimore City College, Baltimore, Maryland
- Fairhaven High School and Academy, Fairhaven, Massachusetts
- The High School of Music & Art, a former school in New York City, now the A. Philip Randolph Campus High School
- Hillcrest Lutheran Academy, Fergus Falls, Minnesota
- Lincoln College Preparatory Academy, Kansas City, Missouri
- Monastery Immaculate Conception, Ferdinand Indian
- Northwestern Oklahoma State University, Alva, Oklahoma; the first building destroyed in a 1935 fire
- Reading High School (Reading, Pennsylvania), a high school in Reading, Pennsylvania
- Shelton-McMurphey-Johnson House, a Victorian-era residence in Eugene, Oregon
- Sioux City Central High School and Central Annex, Sioux City, Iowa
- Teaneck High School, Teaneck, New Jersey
- Castle on the Hill, a former water purification facility in Dansville, Livingston County, New York
- Melbourne High School, a selective entry state high school for boys in the Melbourne suburb of South Yarra, Australia
- Saint Eunan's College, County Donegal, Ireland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Castle on the Hill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.