Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "1917 songs"
The following 112 pages are in this category, out of 112 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- I Don't Know Where I'm Going But I'm On My Way
- I Don't Want to Get Well
- I May Be Gone for a Long, Long Time
- I Wonder Who's Knitting For Me
- I'll See You Later Yankeeland
- I'm Crazy Over Every Girl In France
- I'm Going to Follow the Boys
- I'm Hitting The Trail to Normandy: So Kiss Me Goodbye
- I'm Writing to You, Sammy
- If I Had A Son For Each Star In Old Glory (Uncle Sam, I'd Give Them All To You!)
- In the Land O' Yamo Yamo
- Inside the Bar
- It's a Long, Long Way to the U.S.A. (And the Girl I Left Behind)
- Say a Prayer for the Boys "Out There"
- Send Me a Line When I'm Across the Ocean
- Send Me Away With a Smile
- Set Aside Your Tears (Till the Boys Come Marching Home)
- Smiling Sammy: Fox Trot
- So Long, Mother
- Some Sunday Morning
- Someday They're Coming Home Again
- Someone Is Waiting For You (The Greater Mother Love Song)
- Somewhere in France Is Daddy
- Somewhere In France Is the Lily
- Songs from the Chinese Poets
- Submarines (poem)
- The Sweepers (poem)
- We Are the First Brigade
- We'll Carry The Star Spangled Banner Thru The Trenches
- We'll Knock The Heligo-- Into Heligo-- Out Of Heligoland!
- We're Going Over the Top
- What Kind of an American are You?
- When the Clouds of War Roll By
- When the "Yanks" Come Marching Home
- When Twilight Shadows Deepen
- When We Reach That Old Port Somewhere in France
- When Yankee Doodle Learns to "Parlez Vous Français"
- Where Do We Go From Here? (1917 song)
- Wild Geese (song)