Category:21st-century volcanic events
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- See also the preceding Category:20th-century volcanic events.
Pages in category "21st-century volcanic events"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- 2004–08 volcanic activity of Mount St. Helens
- 2007–2008 Nazko earthquakes
- 2009 Mount Redoubt eruptive activity
- 2009 Tonga undersea volcanic eruption
- 2010 eruptions of Eyjafjallajökull
- 2010 eruptions of Mount Merapi
- 2011 eruption of Grímsvötn
- 2011 Nabro eruption
- 2011 Puyehue-Cordón Caulle eruption
- 2011–12 El Hierro eruption
- 2014–2015 eruption of Bárðarbunga
- 2014 Mount Ontake eruption