Category:Apartheid laws in South Africa
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Apartheid laws in South Africa"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Natal Legislative Assembly Bill
- National Key Points Act, 1980
- Native Administration Act, 1927
- Native Building Workers Act, 1951
- Native Labour (Settlement of Disputes) Act, 1953
- Native Laws Amendment Act, 1952
- Native Location Act of 1879
- Native Trust and Land Act, 1936
- Natives (Prohibition of Interdicts) Act, 1956
- Natives Land Act, 1913
- Natives Resettlement Act, 1954