Category:Asian government stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This stub category contains upmerged templates which use this category, although they describe a more specific type. If an upmerged template is used on more than 60 stubs you can request a sub-category at WikiProject Stub sorting/Proposals.|
|This category is for stub articles relating to government in Asian countries. You can help by expanding them.
This stub category is a parent-only category, that is, all stubs within it should be in one of its subcategories, or marked with a template which may eventually have a separate subcategory. To add an article to this category, please use the appropriate template for one of its subcategories.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Afghanistan government stubs (1 C, 69 P)
- ► Bangladeshi government stubs (1 C, 63 P)
- ► Hong Kong Government stubs (1 C, 69 P)
- ► Indian government stubs (3 C, 614 P)
- ► Japanese government stubs (139 P)
- ► Malaysia government stubs (1 C, 57 P)
- ► Pakistan government stubs (3 C, 130 P)
- ► Taiwanese government stubs (73 P)
Pages in category "Asian government stubs"
The following 127 pages are in this category, out of 127 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cape Verde–China relations
- Capital punishment in Tajikistan
- Capital punishment in Turkmenistan
- Central People's Government of the People's Republic of China (1949–54)
- Chad–China relations
- Chairman of the Oblast Soviet of Gorno-Badhakshan
- China–Djibouti relations
- China–Ireland relations
- China–Seychelles relations
- China–Tajikistan relations
- Civil Aviation Authority of Israel
- Compilation and Translation Bureau
- Constitutional Court of Kyrgyzstan
- Council for the Selection of Judges
- Council of Political and Security Affairs (Saudi Arabia)
- Court of General Jurisdiction of the People's Republic of China
- Customs Service (Uzbekistan)
- Cyberspace Administration of China
- March 1949 Syrian coup d'état
- Military Courts of Kyrgyzstan
- Ministry for National Security (Turkmenistan)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources (Uzbekistan)
- Ministry of Border Affairs (Myanmar)
- Ministry of Defence (Tajikistan)
- Ministry of Defense (Uzbekistan)
- Ministry of Economy (Uzbekistan)
- Ministry of Education (Israel)
- Ministry of Education (Myanmar)
- Ministry of Emergency Situations (Uzbekistan)
- Ministry of Finance (Uzbekistan)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Kazakhstan)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Kyrgyzstan)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Myanmar)
- Ministry of Health (Tajikistan)
- Ministry of Hotels and Tourism (Myanmar)
- Ministry of Internal Affairs (Turkmenistan)
- Ministry of Public Health (Uzbekistan)
- Ministry of Public Security (Israel)
- Ministry of Railways (Turkmenistan)
- Myanma Port Authority