Category:Asian government stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This stub category contains upmerged templates which use this category, although they describe a more specific type. If an upmerged template is used on more than 60 stubs you can request a sub-category at WikiProject Stub sorting/Proposals.|
|This category is for stub articles relating to government in Asian countries. You can help by expanding them.
This stub category is a parent-only category, that is, all stubs within it should be in one of its subcategories, or marked with a template which may eventually have a separate subcategory. To add an article to this category, please use the appropriate template for one of its subcategories.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Asian government stubs"
The following 126 pages are in this category, out of 126 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cape Verde–China relations
- Capital punishment in Tajikistan
- Capital punishment in Turkmenistan
- Central People's Government of the People's Republic of China (1949–54)
- Chad–China relations
- Chairman of the Oblast Soviet of Gorno-Badhakshan
- China–Djibouti relations
- China–Ireland relations
- China–Seychelles relations
- China–Tajikistan relations
- Civil Aviation Authority of Israel
- Compilation and Translation Bureau
- Constitutional Court of Kyrgyzstan
- Council for the Selection of Judges
- Council of Political and Security Affairs (Saudi Arabia)
- Court of General Jurisdiction of the People's Republic of China
- Customs Service (Uzbekistan)
- March 1949 Syrian coup d'état
- Military Courts of Kyrgyzstan
- Ministry for National Security (Turkmenistan)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources (Uzbekistan)
- Ministry of Border Affairs (Burma)
- Ministry of Defence (Tajikistan)
- Ministry of Defense (Uzbekistan)
- Ministry of Economy (Uzbekistan)
- Ministry of Education (Burma)
- Ministry of Education (Israel)
- Ministry of Emergency Situations (Uzbekistan)
- Ministry of Finance (Uzbekistan)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Burma)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Kazakhstan)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Kyrgyzstan)
- Ministry of Health (Tajikistan)
- Ministry of Hotels and Tourism (Burma)
- Ministry of Internal Affairs (Turkmenistan)
- Ministry of Public Health (Uzbekistan)
- Ministry of Public Security (Israel)
- Ministry of Rail Transportation (Burma)
- Ministry of Railways (Turkmenistan)
- Myanma Port Authority