|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Atmospheric sciences.|
Atmospheric science is an umbrella term for the study of the atmosphere and its processes. It currently contains 2 main subcategories:
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Atmospheric scientists (7 C, 13 P)
- ► Atmospheric sounding (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Earth and atmospheric sciences journals (11 C, 51 P)
- ► Meteorology (28 C, 4 P)
- ► Scattering, absorption and radiative transfer (optics) (3 C, 69 P)
- ► Atmospheric science stubs (3 C, 451 P)
Pages in category "Atmospheric sciences"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).