|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Physical geography.|
Physical geography is a subfield of geography, closely related to geology, that focuses on the spatial characteristics of natural processes, within the hydrosphere, biosphere, atmosphere and lithosphere.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Biogeography (18 C, 119 P)
- ► Physiographic divisions (9 C, 18 P)
- ► Natural disasters (24 C, 15 P)
- ► Oceanography (24 C, 263 P)
- ► Subterranea (geography) (31 C, 66 P)
Pages in category "Physical geography"
The following 121 pages are in this category, out of 121 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).