|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Physical geography.|
Physical geography is a subfield of geography, closely related to geology, that focuses on the spatial characteristics of natural processes, within the hydrosphere, biosphere, atmosphere and lithosphere.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- ► Biogeography (21 C, 128 P)
- ► Physiographic divisions (9 C, 18 P)
- ► Meteorology (28 C, 3 P)
- ► Natural disasters (25 C, 15 P)
- ► Subterranea (geography) (33 C, 68 P)
- ► Wetlands (11 C, 67 P)
Pages in category "Physical geography"
The following 119 pages are in this category, out of 119 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).