From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes D50-D89 should be included in this category.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Diseases and disorders of the blood.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Albumin disorders (4 P)
- ► Coagulopathies (1 C, 56 P)
- ► Deaths from blood disease (7 C, 15 P)
- ► Lymphocytic disorders (3 C, 10 P)
- ► Monocyte and granulocyte disorders (1 C, 17 P)
- ► Red blood cell disorders (2 C, 30 P)
Pages in category "Blood disorders"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).