|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Clinical trials.|
Clinical trials are used to gather statistical evidence about the effects of particular medical investigations or therapies. This category is for specific clinical trials and specific types of clinical trials. Use Category:Clinical research for articles which are about the field but not particularly about clinical trials themselves.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Clinical trials"
The following 89 pages are in this category, out of 89 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- CDR computerized assessment system
- Censoring (clinical trials)
- Clinical endpoint
- Clinical significance
- Clinical study report
- Clinical trial effect
- Clinical trial management system
- Clinical trial portal
- Clinical trials on Ayurvedic drugs
- Clinical trials on glucosamine and chondroitin
- Cohen's h
- Concord Prison Experiment
- Confirmatory trial
- Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials
- Contraceptive trials in Puerto Rico
- Clinical Device Group
- Cord Blood Registry
- Crossover study