Category:Commonwealth of Independent States
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Commonwealth of Independent States.|
The Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) is an international organization consisting of 11 of the 15 states of the former Soviet Union, the exceptions being the three Baltic states and, since 2009, Georgia. Ukraine participates in the organization, although is technically not a member, as its parliament never voted to approve the treaty.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Commonwealth of Independent States"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- CIS (rugby)
- Template:CIS Defence Ministers
- Template:CIS Foreign Ministers
- CIS men's national ice hockey team
- CIS national football team
- Collective Rapid Reaction Force
- Collective Security Treaty Organization
- Commonwealth of Independent States Cup
- Commonwealth of Independent States Free Trade Area
- Council of Ministers of Defense of the CIS