Category:Computer security exploits
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Computer security exploits.|
Computer security vulnerabilities are mostly listed under Category:Computer security.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Denial-of-service attacks (1 C, 75 P)
- ► Injection exploits (22 P)
- ► Malware (4 C, 129 P, 2 F)
- ► Privilege escalation exploits (2 C, 13 P)
- ► Security vulnerability databases (7 P)
Pages in category "Computer security exploits"
The following 167 pages are in this category, out of 167 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Server-side request forgery
- Session hijacking
- Shatter attack
- Sigreturn-oriented programming
- SMS spoofing
- Smudge attack
- Spectre (security vulnerability)
- Speculative Store Bypass
- Spoiler (security vulnerability)
- SQL injection
- Stack buffer overflow
- Stagefright (bug)
- Structural vulnerability (computing)
- SWAPGS (security vulnerability)
- Symlink race
- System Reconfiguration Attacks