Category:Conflicts in Nova Scotia
This category includes, battles, sieges, raids and skirmishes, and other related items that have occurred in Acadia or Nova Scotia's geographical area. (Present day New Brunswick was established in 1784. Prior to this time, the province was part of Nova Scotia or Acadia. As well, the border of Acadia went as far south as Castine, Maine, therefore this category includes conflicts that happened in this region prior to the Expulsion of the Acadians.) If the conflict only appears as a section of another wiki page (e.g., under the history of a Nova Scotia village), those wiki sites have been included.
Pages in category "Conflicts in Nova Scotia"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Naval battle off St. John (1691)
- Naval battle off St. John (1696)
- Saint John, New Brunswick
- St. Stephen, New Brunswick
- Scatarie Island
- HMS Shannon (1806)
- Siege of Annapolis Royal (1744)
- Siege of Annapolis Royal (1745)
- Siege of Fort Nashwaak (1696)
- Siege of Louisbourg (1745)
- Siege of Port Royal (1707)
- Siege of Port Royal (1710)
- Siege of Port Toulouse
- Battle at St. Croix
- St. John River Campaign
- St. John River expedition