Category:Economic history of India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Economic history of India.|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Five-year plans of India (2 P)
- ► Indian inventions (2 C, 27 P)
- ► Sailing yachts built in India (1 P)
- ► Trading posts in India (2 P)
Pages in category "Economic history of India"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Economic history of India
- Economy of ancient Tamil country
- Economy of India under Company rule
- Economy of India under the British Raj
- Economy of Rashtrakuta empire of Manyakheta
- Economy of the Hoysala Empire
- Economy of Western Ganga kingdom
- Evolution of corporate social responsibility in India