Category:Educational institutions disestablished in 2011
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Educational institutions disestablished by year||2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014|
|Years||2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014|
Pages in category "Educational institutions disestablished in 2011"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- University of Sacramento
- St Augustine of Canterbury Roman Catholic High School
- St. John Vianney Cure of Ars School
- St. Mary High School (Jersey City, New Jersey)
- St Mary's College, Middlesbrough
- St. Peter's High School for Girls
- Salesian College, Battersea
- Sir Sandford Fleming Academy
- Sneyd Comprehensive School
- St Peter's College, Chelmsford