Category:Fictional characters by role in the narrative structure
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category is for typical roles in the narrative structure, such as a fictional character's relationship to the main character and the audience..
See also: the categories Point of view, Literary archetypes, Mythological archetypes, Stereotypes, and Stock characters.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Lists of characters by role in the narrative structure (4 C, 1 P)
- ► Antagonists by role (7 C, 8 P)
- ► Counterparts to the protagonist (2 C, 9 P)
- ► Metafictional characters (2 C, 33 P)
- ► Stock characters (23 C, 146 P)
- ► Unseen characters (31 P)
Pages in category "Fictional characters by role in the narrative structure"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).