Category:Fictional characters by role in the narrative structure
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category is for typical roles in the narrative structure, such as a fictional character's relationship to the main character and the audience..
See also: the categories
Point of view, Literary archetypes, Mythological archetypes, Stereotypes and Stock characters.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Lists of characters by role in the narrative structure (4 C, 1 P)
- ► Antagonists by role (7 C, 9 P)
- ► Counterparts to the protagonist (2 C, 9 P)
- ► Metafictional characters (2 C, 39 P)
- ► Stock characters (22 C, 146 P)
- ► Unseen characters (32 P)
Pages in category "Fictional characters by role in the narrative structure"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).