|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Princesses of Hawaii.|
Below are list of articles of female ali'i or high chiefess. Who have later, posthumously, been popularly labeled (mostly erroneously) princesses, although only a limited number of royal relatives ever received the princely title from the reigning monarchs. No monarch except Kamehameha I ever had any daughters.
List are high chiefess who was given the title of princesses officially and styled Her Royal Highness:
- Crown Princess Victoria Kamamalu, styled by her brothers Kamehameha IV and Kamehameha V and declared heir apparent
- Princess Victoria Kinoiki Kekaulike, styled by her brother-in-law Kalakaua
- Princess Virginia Kapooloku Poomaikelani, styled by her brother-in-law Kalakaua
- Princess Likelike, styled by her brother Kalakaua
- Crown Princess Liliuokalani, styled by her brother Kalakaua and declared heir apparent
- Crown Princess Victoria Kaiulani, styled by her uncle Kalakaua and declared heir apparent
Pages in category "Hawaiian princesses"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).