Category:History of aviation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of aviation.|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Early flight (featured picture set) (22 F)
- ► Historians of aviation (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Aviation inventors (1 C, 98 P)
- ► History of military aviation (4 C, 7 P)
- ► Aviation pioneers (7 C, 463 P, 1 F)
- ► Aviation strikes (7 P)
Pages in category "History of aviation"
The following 112 pages are in this category, out of 112 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Harper Aircraft Manufacturing Company
- Hearst Transcontinental Prize
- William Samuel Henson
- Augustus Moore Herring
- Hickory Sabre Society
- Historical Aviation Society of Ireland
- History by Contract
- History of hang gliding
- F-14 Tomcat operational history
- History of the jet engine
- Aviation history of Hong Kong