Category:History of aviation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of aviation.|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Early flight (featured picture set) (22 F)
- ► Historians of aviation (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Aviation inventors (1 C, 95 P)
- ► History of military aviation (4 C, 7 P)
- ► Aviation pioneers (6 C, 428 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "History of aviation"
The following 111 pages are in this category, out of 111 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Harper Aircraft Manufacturing Company
- Hearst Transcontinental Prize
- William Samuel Henson
- Augustus Moore Herring
- Hickory Sabre Society
- Historical Aviation Society of Ireland
- History by Contract
- History of hang gliding
- History of the Civil Air Patrol
- F-14 Tomcat operational history
- History of the jet engine
- Aviation history of Hong Kong