Category:Islands of Australia
To comply with the Australian place name conventions, islands should be disambiguated as necessary using name (state) or where there are more one island with that name in that state name (closer locality). Islands that are also towns follow the convention for towns, name, state.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Islands of Australia.|
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Lists of islands of Australia (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Archipelagoes of Australia (5 C, 5 P)
- ► Lake islands of Australia (3 P)
- ► Private islands of Australia (2 C)
- ► River islands of Australia (20 P)
- ► Uninhabited islands of Australia (2 C, 140 P)
Pages in category "Islands of Australia"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).