Category:Legal history of the United Kingdom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Legal history of the United Kingdom.|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Anglo-Saxon law (1 C, 30 P)
- ► British constitutional laws concerning Ireland (1 C, 16 P)
- ► History of the Constitution of the United Kingdom (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Defunct law firms of the United Kingdom (14 P)
- ► Former courts and tribunals in the United Kingdom (3 C, 15 P)
- ► Home rule in the United Kingdom (7 C, 59 P)
- ► Laws leading to the American Revolution (20 P)
- ► Overturned convictions in the United Kingdom (2 C, 30 P)
- ► Proposed laws of the United Kingdom (1 C, 36 P)
- ► Repealed British legislation (5 C, 13 P)
- ► Legal history of Scotland (7 C, 20 P)
- ► Legal history of Wales (4 C, 11 P)
- ► British law by year (258 C)
Pages in category "Legal history of the United Kingdom"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).