Category:Neoclassical architecture in Virginia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Neoclassical architecture in Virginia.|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Neoclassical architecture in Virginia"
The following 106 pages are in this category, out of 106 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Fairfax Public School (Old Fairfax Elementary School Annex)
- Fifth and Main Downtown Historic District
- Fighting Creek Plantation
- First Baptist Church (Bristol, Virginia)
- First National Bank Building (Richmond, Virginia)
- Flat Gap High School
- Fort Early and Jubal Early Monument
- Fraternal Order of Eagles Building (Richmond, Virginia)
- St. Luke's Episcopal Church (Fine Creek Mills, Virginia)
- Saint Paul's Vestry House
- St. Peter's Church (Richmond, Virginia)
- St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church (Newport News, Virginia)
- Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Saltville Historic District
- Scott's Addition Historic District
- R.L. Stone House
- Surry County Courthouse Complex
- Sussex County Courthouse Historic District