The Ore Mountains (German: Erzgebirge, Czech: Krušné hory) are a mountainous region and mountain range in Central Europe on the border between the Czech Republic and the federal German state of Saxony.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ore Mountains.|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Culture of the Ore Mountains (15 P)
- ► Geography of the Ore Mountains (11 P)
- ► History of the Ore Mountains (14 P)
- ► Rivers of the Ore Mountains (31 P)
- ► Villages in the Ore Mountains (37 P)
- ► Ore Mountains stubs (58 P)
Pages in category "Ore Mountains"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).