Category:Organizations based in Illinois
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Organizations in Illinois.|
This category includes articles on organizations based in the U.S. state of Illinois. Organizations include, among others, voluntary associations and 501(c) non-profit organizations; companies and for-profit organizations, religious organizations, and so on, are also appropriate.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Defunct organizations based in Illinois (4 C, 2 P)
- ► Emergency services in Illinois (1 P)
- ► Fire departments in Illinois (5 P)
- ► Medical and health organizations based in Illinois (7 C, 88 P)
- ► Political parties in Illinois (1 C, 11 P, 1 F)
- ► Trade unions in Illinois (3 P)
- ► Youth organizations based in Illinois (1 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Organizations based in Illinois"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Academy for Urban School Leadership
- American Association of Law Libraries
- American Dairy Science Association
- American Meat Science Association
- American Oil Chemists' Society
- American Society of Animal Science
- Americans for Truth about Homosexuality
- Association for Information Systems
- Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners
- Illinois Baptist State Association
- Illinois Family Institute
- Illinois Farm Bureau
- Illinois Manufacturers' Association
- Illinois Ornithological Society
- Innovation Illinois
- Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals
- Institute for Food Safety and Health
- Institute of Nuclear Materials Management
- Islamic Medical Association of North America