Category:Philanthropic organizations based in the United States
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- Charities based in the United States (15 C, 40 P, 1 F)
- Google.org (5 P)
- United Ways (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Philanthropic organizations based in the United States"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- The Center for Effective Philanthropy
- Center for High Impact Philanthropy
- Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Charitable Irish Society of Boston
- Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Philanthropies
- Charter School Growth Fund
- Chicago Annenberg Challenge
- Children of Armenia Fund
- Clowns of America International
- Commission on Private Philanthropy and Public Needs
- Council of Relief Agencies Licensed to Operate in Germany