Category:Philanthropic organizations based in the United States
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Philanthropic organizations based in the United States"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- The Center for Effective Philanthropy
- Center for High Impact Philanthropy
- Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Charitable Irish Society of Boston
- Charter School Growth Fund
- Chicago Annenberg Challenge
- Children of Armenia Fund
- Clowns of America International
- Commission on Private Philanthropy and Public Needs
- Council of Relief Agencies Licensed to Operate in Germany