|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rail transport.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Rail transport|
A railway or railroad is a guided means of land transport, designed to be used by trains for moving both passengers and freight. It consists of two parallel rail tracks, usually made of steel and supported by railroad ties, made of wood or concrete, that hold the rails to the correct gauge.
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- Rail transport-related lists (16 C, 57 P)
- Railroad attractions (6 C, 2 P)
- Electric rail transport (24 C, 32 P)
- Rail freight transport (5 C, 32 P)
- History of rail transport (17 C, 17 P)
- Locomotives (37 C, 30 P, 2 F)
- Railroad maps (3 C, 2 P)
- Railway safety (3 C, 53 P)
- Rail transport writers (1 C, 57 P)
- Rail transport images (25 C, 18 F)
- Rail transport stubs (12 C, 381 P)
Pages in category "Rail transport"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).