Originally every railway, tramway and canal had its own Act of Parliament, but eventually most of the common clauses were extracted into General Railways Acts, leaving each company's individual Act to deal with exceptions to the general rules only.
Pages in category "Railway Acts"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Railway and Canal Traffic Act 1854
- Railway Companies Meetings Act 1869
- Railway Regulation (Gauge) Act 1846
- Railway Regulation Act 1840
- Railway Regulation Act 1844
- Railways (Conveyance of Mails) Act 1838
- Railways Act 1921
- Railways Act 1993
- Railways Act 2005
- Railways and Transport Safety Act 2003
- Regulation of Railways Act 1868
- Regulation of Railways Act 1889