Category:Repealed United Kingdom Acts of Parliament
Acts of the Parliament of the United Kingdom (1801–) that have been repealed in their entirety. This category does not include Acts that have been partially repealed or legislation which is expired or otherwise "spent".
Pages in category "Repealed United Kingdom Acts of Parliament"
The following 116 pages are in this category, out of 116 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canada Corn Act
- Census (Great Britain) Act 1900
- Chancery Amendment Act 1858
- Charlwood and Horley Act 1974
- Cinematograph Films Act 1927
- Civil Aviation (Eurocontrol) Act 1962
- Clean Air Act 1956
- Coal Act 1938
- Coinage Act 1816
- Coinage Offences Act 1832
- Companies Act 1929
- Contagious Diseases Acts
- Corn Laws
- Court of Session Act 1808
- Court of Session Act 1810
- Court of Session Act 1813
- Criminal Justice Administration Act 1962
- Cruel Treatment of Cattle Act 1822
- Cruelty to Animals Act 1835
- Cruelty to Animals Act 1876