Category:Rivers of Indonesia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rivers of Indonesia.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
- Rivers are located either on Islands or in Provinces.
For more information, see List of rivers of Indonesia.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Rivers of Bali (3 P)
- ► Rivers of Flores Island (Indonesia) (2 P)
- ► Rivers of Java (1 C, 36 P)
- ► Rivers of Kalimantan (28 P)
- ► Rivers of Sulawesi (19 P)
- ► Rivers of Sumatra (1 C, 47 P)
- ► Rivers of Sumba (4 P)
- ► Rivers of Sumbawa (1 P)
- ► Rivers of West Timor (4 P)
- ► Rivers of Western New Guinea (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Rivers of Seram Island (6 P)