|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stagecrafts.|
Stagecraft is a loose term that refers to just about anything that happens backstage before, during, and after a theatrical production.
It comprises many disciplines, typically divided into five main sections:
- Scenery which includes set construction, scenic painting, theatrical properties, and special effects
- Lighting design and Video design
- Sound design which can include musical underscoring as well as theatrical sound effects
- Costume design including costume construction and theatrical makeup design and application
- Production, comprising stage management, production management, house management and company management. See the List of theatre personnel.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Costume design (8 C, 39 P, 2 F)
- ► Fly system (10 P)
- ► Stage lighting (2 C, 73 P)
- ► Prop design (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Stage terminology (2 C, 65 P)
- ► Stagecraft stubs (64 P)
Pages in category "Stagecraft"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Stagecraft"
This category contains only the following file.
- Follies stage.jpg 375 × 281; 26 KB