Category:Treaties concluded in 2005
|Treaties concluded by year||2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008|
|Years||2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008|
Pages in category "Treaties concluded in 2005"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- India–Singapore Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement
- Comprehensive Peace Agreement
- Council of Europe Convention on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions
- Council of Europe Convention on the Prevention of Terrorism
- Protocol of 2005 to the Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Fixed Platforms Located on the Continental Shelf
- Protocol of 2005 to the Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation
- Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Safety of United Nations and Associated Personnel
- STCW-F Convention