Category:Treaties extended to British Dominica
← West Indies Federation
| British Leeward Islands →
Commonwealth of Dominica →
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to British Dominica (1763–1978). (British Dominica was part of the British Leeward Islands from 1871–1940; part of the British Windward Islands from 1940–58; and part of the West Indies Federation from 1958–62. It was an associated state from 1962–78.) A treaty extended to British Dominica remains in force for Dominica only if Dominica has declared its succession to the treaty.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to British Dominica"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on the Regime of Navigable Waterways of International Concern
- International Convention concerning the Use of Broadcasting in the Cause of Peace
- Brussels Agreement (1924)
- Brussels Collision Convention
- Brussels Convention on Assistance and Salvage at Sea
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Civil Aviation
- Seamen's Articles of Agreement Convention, 1926
- Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
- Supplementary Convention on the Abolition of Slavery
- Space Liability Convention
- Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness
- International Convention for the Suppression of the Traffic in Women and Children