Category:Treaties extended to the British Leeward Islands
|← British Antigua and Barbuda
← British Dominica 
| British Windward Islands [British Dominica 1940] →
West Indies Federation →
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to the British Leeward Islands (1833–1958). A treaty extended to the British Leeward Islands remains in force for Anguilla, the British Virgin Islands, and Montserrat. It remains in force for the independent successor countries only if the country has declared its succession to the treaty.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to the British Leeward Islands"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on the Regime of Navigable Waterways of International Concern
- Treaty of Bern
- International Convention concerning the Use of Broadcasting in the Cause of Peace
- Brussels Agreement (1924)
- Brussels Collision Convention
- Brussels Convention on Assistance and Salvage at Sea