Category:Treaties of Afghanistan
|← Afghan Transitional Administration|
Treaties concluded or ratified by Afghanistan. Where appropriate, articles should be placed in the subcategories. This category may contain articles about treaties concluded or ratified by Afghanistan since 7 December 2004, which is the date the Afghan Transitional Administration came to an end.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Treaties of the Kingdom of Afghanistan (55 P)
Pages in category "Treaties of Afghanistan"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cape Town Treaty
- Protocol to the Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment on Matters specific to Aircraft Equipment
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety
- Convention on Cluster Munitions
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions
- United Nations Convention against Corruption
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture
- International Plant Protection Convention
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- Protocol I
- Protocol II