Category:Treaties of the Second Polish Republic
|← Congress Poland
← German Empire
|Polish People's Republic →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by the Second Polish Republic (1918–39). Unless denounced, a treaty ratified by the Second Polish Republic remains in force for Poland.
Pages in category "Treaties of the Second Polish Republic"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Åland convention
- Agreement between the Allied and Associated Powers with Regard to the Contribution to the Cost of Liberation of the Territories of the Former Austro-Hungarian Monarchy
- Agreement Between the Allied and Associated Powers with Regard to the Italian Reparation Payments
- Anglo-Polish military alliance
- Concordat of 1925
- Convention for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- Convention Relative to the Opening of Hostilities
- Convention respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land
- International Convention for the Suppression of Counterfeiting Currency
- Covenant of the League of Nations
- Sikorski–Mayski agreement
- Soviet–Polish Non-Aggression Pact
- Convention for the Protection of Submarine Telegraph Cables
- International Convention for the Suppression of the Traffic in Women and Children
- International Convention for the Suppression of the Traffic in Women of Full Age
- Suwałki Agreement
- Svalbard Treaty