Category:United Kingdom and the European Union
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► European Parliament elections in the United Kingdom (2 C, 17 P)
- ► Euroscepticism in the United Kingdom (4 C, 49 P)
- ► Gibraltar and the European Union (2 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "United Kingdom and the European Union"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum
- EU three
- United Kingdom and the euro
- European Communities Act 1972 (UK)
- European Scrutiny Committee
- European Union (Referendum) Bill 2013
- European Union Withdrawal Agreement (Public Vote) Bill 2017-19
- Terms of Withdrawal from EU (Referendum) Bills
- European Union Bill 2005
- European Union Committee
- The European Union: In or Out
- Euroscepticism in the United Kingdom